** DELAY WITH DESPATCH **
Orders placed between 12-18 June (inclusive) will not be despatched until 19 June 2017. Orders will be despatched in order of date received, with all orders delivered by Thursday 22 June at the latest.
Thank you for your custom and patience, both are very much appreciated!
The Party Bag Word team
Please read the below¬†Party Bag World Delivery Information carefully and ensure¬†the correct delivery method is selected for your order as incorrect selection may delay despatch of your party bags
- 5 Day Standard UK Mainland delivery¬†– ¬£3.95 (free for orders over ¬£60)
Despatch aim within 24 business hours* via Royal Mail 2nd Class post or parcels, or courier depending on weight (please contact us if you would like clarification as courier delivery may require a signature).
Please note that although parcels are not considered missing or delayed by Royal Mail unless the item has not been received within 14 days of posting.¬† All timeframes exclude weekends and bank holidays.
- 5 Day¬†Northern & Southern Ireland,¬†Channel Islands, Isle of Man,¬†Scottish Highlands¬†delivery – ¬£7.95
Despatch aim within 24 business hours* via Royal Mail 2nd Class post or parcels.¬† Please¬†contact us if you require¬†for a¬†quote should you require a Next Day or 3 Day delivery service¬†for these¬†locations before placing your order.¬† All timeframes exclude weekends and bank holidays.
- 3 Day UK Mainland Tracked Delivery – ¬£6.75
Despatched within 24 business hours* via Royal Mail 24hr Recorded Delivery or courier.
The package is trackable and will need to be signed for. All timeframes exclude weekends and bank holidays.
- Next Day UK Mainland Delivery (order before 11am for same day despatch) – ¬£9.95.
Orders placed before 11am will be despatched same business day* via Royal Mail Royal Mail 24hr Recorded Delivery or Parcelforce 24hr.
Orders placed after 11am will be despatched the following business¬†day* via the same methods.
The package is trackable and will need to be signed for.¬† All timeframes exclude weekends and bank holidays.
- Empty Loot Bags or Cello Cones only (all UK) – ¬£2.50
Standard delivery (details above) only for orders of up to 50 empty loot bags or cello cones with no toys or sweets. Please do not choose this option if your order consists of any pre filled bags or party bag contents as your order may be delayed while we contact you for the additional delivery payment.¬† All timeframes exclude weekends and bank holidays.
- Collection / pick up – Free
From our premises in Mayland (nr Maldon and Burnham on Crouch):
Unit 12, Mayland Industrial Estate, Steeple Road, Mayland, Chelmsford, Essex CM3 6AX
Customers will be contacted when their order is ready and a convenient time and date will be arranged for collection.
- Wholesale – ¬£7.95
Despatched within 5 business days* via Next Day courier and will require a signature on receipt.¬†you require your delivery sooner please just let us know and we will aim to do so or to part deliver.¬† All timeframes exclude weekends and bank holidays.
* NOTE & TIMEFRAME EXAMPLES:¬†
- Business days and hours are Monday – Friday 9:30am – 4:30pm excluding bank holidays for delivery and despatch as we are not open at weekends.¬†If you require a weekend delivery for your party bags please contact us for a separate quote.¬† Delivery timeframe examples:
- Standard Delivery order¬†received¬†Friday.¬†Despatched Friday or Monday (unless it is a bank holiday Monday, then it would be Tuesday), received by¬†Friday.
- Standard Delivery order placed on a Saturday or Sunday. Despatched Monday or¬†Tuesday, received by Friday or Monday.
- Day¬†order placed on a Wednesday. Despatched Wednesday or Thursday via 1st Class Recorded or courier so should be received by Monday.
- Next Day order received at 10:30am Friday. Despatched Friday via Next Day service, delivered Monday.
- Next Day order received 2:00pm Thursday. Despatched Friday via Next Day service, delivered Monday.
- Next Day order received 10:30am Thursday. Despatched Thursday via Next Day service, delivered Friday.
- Should a customer request an order to be left on the premises or with a neighbour if no one will be home to accept the parcel, then this is at the driver’s discretion and at the customer’s own risk.
- Parcels are not considered missing or delayed by Royal Mail unless the item has not been received within 14 days of posting.
To help keep postage costs down for our customers larger orders may be separated into two parcels, at no additional cost to the customer. We will email customers should this occur so customers are aware there are multiple parcels for their order.